Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that GoYenki has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which GoYenki may suffer) of any such breach.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.goyenki.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are active on third party sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These are only for sharing or for listing purpose and we take no responsibility of these sites or of their contents listed on our website. We deny all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites including the comments posted by them. Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty as to the accuracy of the information and products offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and products may consist of some errors or inaccuracies at any point of time.
The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
We make sure that all the pricing details appearing on the website are accurate. However errors may occur, in that case information would be provided to you if an order has been placed by you. In case you want to cancel the order we would help you and refund the amount (if already been paid). If we are unable to connect with you we would cancel that order. Also prices for items may change from time to time without any prior notice. However it would not affect the orders that have already been dispatched. The price of an item includes GST taxes at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller.
While placing an order you will be given various options for delivery and this will vary depending on the area from where you want to place an order. After placing an order you will receive an e-mail conformation describing the details of your order and also the estimated time. Generally the maximum estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days. At times the delivery to its destination may take longer than the estimated time due to unforeseen circumstances for which the management will not be responsible. However, we will reach you by an e-mail or sms.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. GoYenki will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us. For more information on Returns and Replacement, please refer to our Return Policy.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon.
Last updated : 09th April, 2022